Monday – Friday
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Saturdays
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
$16.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain warehouse inventory.
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of products.
- Implements daily production and shipping plan, arranging for excess stock to be
- stored in warehouse.
- Manages daily flow of finished products by modifying storage space assignments.
- Confirms availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting inventories of required items.
- Load customers correctly and neatly.
- Operates forklift to unload trucks and to store goods in identified areas.
- Manually handles, repacks, or re-stacks pallets of finished product as needed.
- Documents all related activities and completes forms and reports.
- Maintaining a crew of 3-4 guys
- Forklift Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to the warehouse.
- Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver
- exceptional results.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license for forklift truck preferred.
- At least two years of work experience in a warehouse ideal.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record preferred.
- Must be able to read and write English.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School